Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Self-owned Reversal


O Raiser (21/2/2009)

Second kit of 2009, spent 2 half days on it.
Can be said to be my first non-humanoid kit, I think.
Ok, a few posts down theres Primrose.

Looks pretty nice. The side binders feels like its loosely connected to the main body but somehow it holds pretty well. The kit only has 2 pieces of parts, the least number I've ever seen in a HG.

Then comes the combination with the 00 Gundam kit completed last month. Thats where I messed up. I thought those 3 holes on the GN Drives are just holes, I filled them up. It was until I wanted to do the combination then I realized that the hole is used to attach the side binder on. PANIC!!! Buy another 00 or Raiser? No, to save money, I made 2 custom connectors (pic in the 00 Gundam photoshoot) to swap with the original and all went well. Phew.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on Raiser and 00 Gundam,they look very good also the photos are excellent, I'm still learning how to made such a good photos of gunplas ^^ . One question,did you complately paint both kits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^
    For this 2 kits, I only painted whats needed.

    ReplyDelete