Thursday, January 1, 2009

Final build of '08


Gundam TR-1 [Hazel Owsla] (29/12/2008)

A second Hazel Custom kit to complement the Primose parts. Even though it has the compact shoulder armor to differentiate it from the Hazel Custom, I added a little bit of red and used grey in place of black. Pretty snappy, used 2 days for it.

Primrose was nice as an escape pod but in body mode its not that nice. The connector for the right arm slags downward and they are kind of loose. I like it better with the Hazel body in Chobam armor (a mode I named "Owsla Original"). But the Primrose bodies still looks good on the Hazel and Advanced Hazel.

With the photoshoot I brought out the Hrududu and played parts swapping. The AoZ series is actually fun to play with but I would feel more comfortable playing and parts swapping if they are toys not models.

No comments:

Post a Comment